Warning: Last items in stock!
Every mountain bike rider can benefit from flat pedal riding and with Flatline mountain bike shoes you stay connected to the trail, whatever is thrown at you. Built with plenty of protection and a Vibram outsole for superior durability, this shoe has an incredible pedal feel to give you the confidence to rail through any trail.
- A Vibram rubber outsole for an optimised shoe-to-pedal interface
- A uniform tread pattern provides a consistent, predictable interface between pedal and outsole
- Directional tread at the toe and heel gives off-bike scrambling traction, uphill or down
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Durable, synthetic leather upper
- Ortholite insole for long-wearing comfort and durability
Liner Fibre Content:
Fiber Content - Upper:
53.7% PU / 20% Polyester / 26.3% Nylon
Sole Fibre Content:
|Gender||Male / Unisex|
|Specification||Fiber Content - Upper: 53.7% PU / 20% Polyester / 26.3% Nylon, Liner Fibre Content: 100% Polyester, Sole Fibre Content: 100% Rubber|
No customer reviews for the moment.